Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Episode 2: Self Improvement. Why? and How?


Our Second ep. was a great success!
In this episode Joe is live in a public location, and James is spreading internet germs! while we discuss the premise of the podcast series (Self Improvement. Why? and How?).




"We finished our second podcast. Looking back, I think the conversation could have been more organic. I have not brought much energy into this podcast until near the end and I believe the same occurred with the first episode as well. Additionally, I have noticed that I stumble in my thoughts a lot trying to articulate myself in a concise manner to get through every point without running out of time. I think I will investigate making the topics more specific so a particular subject can really be fleshed out rather than briefly discussing it and abandoning it for another for the sake of time. This may make the conversation flow better and feel more organic. That's my piece and part of that stems from the video you posted yesterday"

~James (Yamino Hikari)


"James did a great job of keeping Joe on task. Joe is a handful and difficult to tame that A.D.D mindframe... Joe will stop talking in the third person now"

~Joe (Joe King Media)

No comments:

Post a Comment