Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Episode 3: The personality types!


Episode 3: The personality types!
In this episode learn about your personality types and can we use that information to arrange our surroundings and objectives so you can be satisfied with yourself. Joe and James get personal!




"Episode 3 is our first two-part topic. This episode had a lot of content to get through. We've had to cut a bit of content out of the first episode, but I thought that the overall episode did well enough to get the message across. This one has a lot more to get through so the next bit will be covered in episode 4. This episode and the next episode will kickstart the overall point of this podcast as we move into discussing ways of achieving the life that you want for yourself. We will start off with methods of getting to know yourself so that you may know which direction to start your journey."

~James (Kaizen )


"This episode really blew my mind. I found myself questioning if I am truely who I think I am. I know alot of people see me as this guy who has all my plans layed out, and someone who knows what the next 10-50 years planned out. but really am not! I'm really just winging it. I wouldnt find my self anywhere else. I do know I enjoy creating, and I will always be producing somethhing. Learning about my personality, and two algorythms that can be used to determine that I am more open to change as an individual I can now work towards refining that flexibility within my focus on certain goals, and perhaps find creative ways to accomplish said goal. I also learned, Although I am rather excentric in person and in public I am still classified as Introversion. To clearify I am only really in public on few occations, and it drains my energy when I am around people and socializing. In hind signt of the episode, psychological tools like the Mayers and Brigs and the Big 5 personality evaluation systems can be used to understand what I need to be most comfortable in my own skin."

~Joe (Joe King Media)

No comments:

Post a Comment