Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Episode 1: How to have a conversation.


We're happy to announce that the first ep. was a great success!
In this episode James and Joe introduce themselves, and discuss the premise of the podcast series (How to have a conversation).




"We finished our first podcast and I think it went better than expected. There were more viewers than I was expecting to see considering how new and how infrequently I stream on Twitch. Furthermore, what was also surprising and what I believe helped bring more energy into the conversation, was the amount of discussion in the chat box. Overall, I am pleased with the results and look forward to the next episode which should kickstart the overall goal of this podcast. I am grateful for the time everyone spent watching us talk and figure this out as well as the feedback received from some of the viewers. I will be looking forward to implementing the received feedback to make the experience smoother, more interactive, and more enjoyable. There were some things that I did not get to cover in the last podcast pertaining to conversations in various confrontational settings which is where I think many people may find themselves struggling to manage when those situations arise. I think I will cover those more specifically in a future episode pertaining to different types of relationships. Otherwise, I am excited to see how the next episode turns out. Stay tuned."

~James (Yamino Hikari)


"I'm super stoked at how the first episode went! I absolutely am astounded at the audience turnout for the live screening of the episode, and the over all feedback and communication we encountered. Especially since (speaking for myself of coarse) I am a less social creature; everything went smoothly. I think the highlight of the entire episode was learning all the ways conversation is evolving and I was shocked to hear from the audience that we would soon be naturally conversing with AI. The biggest challenge I would say that I had during the episode was continually putting into practice my conversational skills and not let myself get too excited/anxious. over all I'm excited for the future of this project!"

~Joe (Joe King Media)

No comments:

Post a Comment